If you are interested in becoming a billet family please e-mail email@example.com
The hockey club greatly values the billet families that host the Bombers players when they are away from their homes during the hockey season. Becoming a billet family is a rewarding experience. Not only are you part of our team but you become a big part of our players lives and many of those relationships last long after the players are moving forward with their careers. Billet’s are invaluable to the Bombers organization and we appreciate all of their hard work and dedication.
Billeting can be a very exciting and rewarding experience. As a billet family you play a very important role. By opening your home to the players you provide them with a stable and secure home away from home. There are many long lasting friendships that develop between players and billets.
WHAT THE BILLET FAMILY PROVIDES:
- A private bedroom and closet.
- Nutritious meals and place to call home.
- A patient, caring, positive and friendly home atmosphere.
- The same guidance and attention you would want for your children,
WHAT THE BILLET FAMILY RECEIVES:
- A monthly grocery stipend for each player housed
- Season Tickets – with all the perks! to all Bombers Home games for everyone in the immediate family living in the household.
- Billet Social Events, like BBQ’s, Get togethers etc.
- All players will arrive mid-to-late August. This allows for high school or college enrolled players to report to school for registration, as well as for training camp that typically begins the 3rd week in August.
- Housing will continue through the end of the season, which may last through the end of March..
If you’re interested in becoming a Billet Family please contact the office at 250-723-4412 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org